Reservations are accepted by The Carlton Apartments on the following terms:
- Prices are subject to change. Price at date of booking will stand.
- A deposit of £70.00 is required to secure the booking. If a booking is made less than 3 weeks before the arrival date then the full amount is payable.
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque or by credit/debit card. Cheques can take up to 10 working days from the date of receipt to clear the banking system.
- Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation must be made in writing 3 weeks before arrival date. After that all balances are payable.
- Balances are due 3 weeks prior to arrival. Cheques cannot be accepted within 10 working days of arrival date.
- Apartments are available from 3pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons specified at the time of booking occupy the apartment except by prior written agreement with us. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to the apartment if there is a breach in this condition.
- The apartment is to be kept in good order and left clean and tidy on vacating. Any breakages should be reported to the owners immediately.
- All linen and towels are provided. Cots and highchairs are available, please order before arrival.
- A full inventory is provided for each apartment. It is checked prior to your arrival and again on your departure. Guests should check the inventory on their arrival and report any discrepancies to the owners immediately.
- It is the policy of The Carlton Apartments that ALL areas within the building are SMOKE FREE and that all guests have a right to enjoy a SMOKE FREE environment. Any guests who wish to smoke are requested to do so outside the building.
- Any complaint should be reported to the owners immediately.
- The owners and employees of The Carlton Apartments shall not be liable to you or any member of your party for any loss or damage to your property or person, however caused.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking, and to cancel in the unlikely event of the apartment becoming unavailable through any event outside of our control, subject to a full refund of any monies paid. Also the option to transfer to another apartment at no extra cost.
- In the event of any unresolved dispute between the parties it shall be referred to the jurisdiction of the English Courts only and shall be governed by English Law and interpretation.
The apartment rental cost does not include any personal insurance cover of any kind. It is strongly recommended that cancellation, accident and medical insurance is taken out by the hirer.